A Study Group in Mathematical Modelling - Developing the next generation of lung function measurement
The BIOREME network have teamed up with the Insigneo Institute and the Knowledge Transfer Network – Industrial Maths to host a 3.5 day study group. We invite academic colleagues from PhD candidate level and above to participate in this exciting opportunity.
Please find details below.
Where: University of Sheffield
When: 17 – 20 April 2023
Registration deadline: 24 March 2023
Cost: Registration is free
• Lung imaging and functional measurement
• Remote monitoring
• Breath content measurement and biomarker discovery
Benefits of taking part
• Hands-on experience with real-world industry/clinical challenges
• Discover wider applications of your skills
• Networking opportunities with academics and industry/clinical reps
• Potential for new inter-disciplinary collaborations and follow-up research
• Experience communicating research to a wider audience.
Who can participate?
PhD candidates, Post-Docs and senior academic researchers with backgrounds in all but not limited to the following:
• Statistical methods
• Computational modelling
• Medical imaging
• Lung function/ breath content data
Find out more and register here: bit.ly/SGtheme2
Copyright © 2024 ESMTB - European Society for Mathematical and Theoretical Biology. All Rights Reserved